- In accordance with articles L.221-18 and following of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of 14 days from receipt of the last Product ordered on the Site to exercise his right of withdrawal from the Company, without have to justify reasons or pay a penalty.
- To exercise their right of withdrawal of the Order, the Customer must notify their decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous declaration, without justifying reasons. Customer may communicate his decision to withdraw to the Company by any means, including by sending it by mail to the Company at the following address: Place Albert Leemans 14, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of notice to the Company by the Customer of his decision to withdraw, whatever the means employed, the Company will send without delay a receipt of a withdrawal on a durable medium (eg by email)
- The Customer must return the Product (s) in the same state in which he received it(s), and with all packaging components, accessories and notes (even if the Product (s) has or have been unwrapped), as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days of notification of the decision to withdraw from this contract, at the following address: Place Albert Leemans 14, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium. According to the law, the Customer shall bear the cost of return of the Product (s).
- In the event of withdrawal by the Customer the reimbursement of the Product only is made by the Company by the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees in a different way. In any event, this reimbursement will not incur any costs for the Customer. Repayment is made as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days from the day the Company is informed of the decision of the Customer withdrawal of his Order.
- In accordance with article L.221-23 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is informed that his responsibility is engaged towards the Company only for a depreciation of the Product (s), returned (s) following the exercise of its right of withdrawal, resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of this or these goods.